Are you strong in troubleshooting and preventive maintenance with machinery?
In this job of Field Service Engineer, you will be travelling around the globe and solving customer issues. You will work independently in the field. Technical
expertise will be combined with social skills, for communicating with and advising the customer about the systems capability and additional offerings.
- Good troubleshooting and preventive maintenance on machinery worldwide, so customers can do their best of production
- Assist customers with their issues via phone, e-mail, remote
communication and onsite visits
- Occasionally install upgrades and
modifications at worldwide customers’ locations
- Making sure you keep good administration and follow up
- Provide the customer with correct
knowledge transfer and give training to the
customers in operating, maintaining and
troubleshooting the system.
You will also assist Customer Support colleagues
and if needed your Manufacturing colleagues.
Competencies and qualities:
- A trustworthy and respectful person
- Strong communicator
- Good with foreign cultures
- Strong organizational talent
- Customer focused attitude
Knowledge and skills:
- A bachelor work level and a preferrably also a technical degree in electrical engineering
- At least 15 years of work experience in a similar job
- You speak & write English fluently and preferably also German
- You are willing to travel worldwide over 50% and when
requested you are able to travel the same or next day - the actual
amount of travelling depends on the amount of work
- You are okay with being available after standard working hours
for customer calls during your consignment shift.
This company is excellent in developing and assembling high tech machinery and systems within the coating industry. They deliver their solutions to clients all over the world and are known for their excellent broad knowledgde and customer support.
The company was originally founded in the 80's and is now part of a Japanese Group, with over 29.000 employees worldwide. This specific company has over 240 colleagues, spreaded in The Netherlands, Japan, China, Spain, Switzerland and the USA.
The company provides many opportunities to learn, take courses and develop yourselve personally and professionally. The company operates at the very top in the coating industry, and they want the employees to be on top of their game as well.
- Plenty of room for personal development
- An open and enthusiastic, dedicated team of colleagues
- A company that strives for quality and innovation
- Salary, depending on knowledge and skills, between 3.000,- en 4.500,- gross per month